Scott Miller was born in Philadelphia, PA and raised in St Petersburg, FL.
Inspired by Papillion and Blade Runner, Scott developed a love for film-making. After graduating from Full Sail University Scott relocated to Southern California where he had the pleasure of working on several feature films; and to take in the weather and culture.
Scott now resides in laid back St Petersburg where he continues to capture stellar film and images.
I use a JVC GY-HD200 ProHD camcorder. This thing is pretty badass.
- Multiple frame rate recording: 720/24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, and 60p
1080 50i/60i available through IEEE1394 output
- Compact Shoulder Professional form factor
- Wide choice of lenses and accessories
- Optional HZ-CA13U Prime Lens adapter
- Built-in image flip recording when using prime lenses
- Built-in 14.4V type Battery Mount
- Dual-media (tape +HDD)recording with DTE
- Next generation super-efficient MPEG-2 encoding
- Enhanced Cinema Gamma
- Advanced 14-bit A/D converter
- Lower noise in low light
- Better highlight handling
- BNC connectors
- Anton Bauer ABTRIMPACPKG2 battery and charger included!